- What is a conference room?
- Why use conference rooms?
- What about eOffice conference rooms?
- Where are the eOffice conference rooms located?
- How can i book a conference room?
What are Conference Rooms?
A conference room is a venue for presentations, corporate get-togethers and large-scale meetings. They are essentially multi-purpose rooms, frequently with AV equipment to aid communication with large audiences.
Why use Conference Rooms?
Conference rooms allow the gathering of large numbers of people, and provide an optimal way of delivering ideas to them all. They are very dynamic spaces, allowing businesses to conduct their enterprise in any shape or form.
What about eOffice conference rooms?
The eOffice conference rooms are ideal working environments. Whatever you want for your event, our stylish and comfortable conference rooms make it easy for you to leave the right impression.
The conference rooms are available by the hour, half day or full day and can accommodate up to 100 people. We take the difficulty out of organising an event, giving you the time to focus on getting the most out of it and driving your business forward.
· Free 100mb wireless broadband.
· The latest AV technology – including video conferencing.
· Quality catering can be arranged on request
Where are the eOffice conference rooms located?
eOffice Conference rooms are available in major UK cities. Some examples below:
How can i book a conference room?
You can book a conference room by:
Filling in the quick and easy form online:
Calling us on +44(0)870 888 88 88
- Downloading the booking form and forwarding it to firstname.lastname@example.org